The Four Quadrants

The  Four Quadrants
The Four Quadrants

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gestalt Prayer Adapted for Perspectives (rough draft)

You have your point of view
I have my point of view.

Where one point of view overlaps
we can agree to agree;
where they don't
we can agree to disagree.

Let us appreciate our differences
and morn the loss of what we may not be able to share,
and celebrate the communion of what we do share.

Your point of view may
or may not overlap
with my point of view.

I am not in this world to see
the world from your point of view.
You are not in this world
to see the world through
my point of view.

If by chance and effort I can see your point of view,
I don't need to agree with it and vice versa.

Let us move to the higher ground of perspectives on perspectives,
and if we can move to higher ground together
let us not hold on too tight
to either our perspectives
or our perspectives on perspectives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Comments Welcome

Your Comments Are Welcome