The Four Quadrants

The  Four Quadrants
The Four Quadrants

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Affirmation of the Healing Process

I state my willingness and intention to heal. I state my willingness and intension to feel my feelings. I am willing to allow the gates to gently open. I am willing to allow the hardness to melt. I am willing to risk allowing the unknown and unexpected to emerge. No matter how painful I will be there to feel what wants to be felt. I take each pain as it emerges and gently hold it in my arms and love it. I do this because it is me that I am holding and loving. It’s OK to feel afraid and lost. I give myself support with my breath and my gentle patient attention. I ask for support from others when I need it.

I feel myself exactly as I am. I feel my forbidden impulses and longings no matter how unacceptable they may seem. There is no part of me that is not worthy of unconditional attention and healing. There is no part of me that does not deserve to unfold, heal and find its rightful place. I sense and trust my innate intelligence and power to heal all of my wounds. I trust my own rate of healing and opening up. Whatever time and patience is required I will give it. I will journey from the outer layers into my heart of heats and explore my unknown territories. I am open to discovering all of what I never knew was there (even when it goes against my previous conception of myself and of the world). I am willing to feel what has never been felt so I can be and discover who I truly am. I am a being of many levels and many processes. I ask the process of life that is within me to teach me and to continue to teach me.

No comments:

Comments Welcome

Your Comments Are Welcome