The Four Quadrants

The  Four Quadrants
The Four Quadrants

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Intelligence

It is important to be our intelligence. Intelligence is both outside ourselves and inside ourselves. It is yet our intelligence. We access it by recognizing it. Can you recognize the intelligence that you are? Not as an idea but something so real it can be cut with a knife? Intelligence is very healthy, very energy intensive. My intelligence becomes me, focuses me, determines what’s important and goes beyond anything I can ever think. It penetrates right through my reality box. It takes me to new realms. It is always fresh and alive, never bogged down in old preconceptions and knowledge. It is much faster than any thought. It is not separate from the intelligence of the galaxies. It instantly shifts to what is appropriate. It allows me to dissolve into nothing when I'm not needed. It pulls my attention away from what's not needed to what's needed within a field of equanimity.

No comments:

Comments Welcome

Your Comments Are Welcome